"Creatori de viitor - Champions United 2015" is the most important educational event, targeted to high school students from Romania. The event is going to take place between 17-23 July 2015, in the European Youth Capital – Cluj Napoca, and is going to reunite 200 high school students with exceptional performances from our country, 50 teachers and parents exceptionally involved in educational projects, 20 mentors and 30 “Creators of the future” alumnus.
The agenda is going to consist of days meant for the newest technologies and applications, sessions about finances and entrepreneurship, workshops and case studies about the education of the future. As we have got used to, we are going to have diverse competitions between participants, a lot of fun, adrenaline and prizes for the best of the best.
The "Champions United 2015" objectives are:
1. The public acknowledgement of the high-school champions by presenting them to the communities they come from.
2. The rewarding of performers by giving them free participation in this project, with other talented young people from Romania.
3. The development of a frame work to allow them to experiment different practical domains presented by the mentors.
4. The development of practical abilities of team-work, leadership, setting priorities and so on, in the "Future of education" contest.
5. The public acknowledgement and the rewarding of the best pupils, the best ideas and the best teachers at the “Education Gala”.
6. Giving a pro-bono 6-month mentoring program to all the participants, powered by the invited mentors.
The "Champions United 2015" agenda will contain the 3 following fields:
a. Days dedicated to IT & technology, city & architecture of the future, finance & entrepreneurship and so on;
b. Workshops and practical presentations on various topics;
c. Special sessions for teachers and parents.
a. "The future of education" contest (the participants will work in teams on a project about the future of the educational system, starting with the statement of a vision, setting objectives and actions, being guided by the mentors).
a. “The Education Gala” (held in the last evening of the project, will reunite personalities from fields like: culture, sport, business, social and administration and the participants).
|Event Date:||17 Jul. - 23 Jul.|
|About Event Date:||The period of the project may change|
|Main partners:||Ministry of National Education , Babes Bolyai University|
|Is the event open to public?:||Closed event|
|Domain:||Education, Leadership, Nonformal Education, Youth Empowerment, Youth Policy,|
|Cluj-Napoca 2015 priorities:||SHARE Joy, SHARE Responsibly, SHARE Vision,|
|What type of project is it?:||Competition, Conference,|
|Location:||Iuliu Hatieganu Sport Complex, Cluj Napoca Central Park|
|Where are the participants from?:||National,|
|Language used during the event:||Romanian, English|