Over 1.000 happenings, events and projects took place in the first 6 months in the program of Cluj-Napoca European Youth Capital 2015. All made possible with the community that gets involved in the life of the city of Cluj-Napoca!
In just a few hours will begin the largest entertainment project of Cluj 2015 - UNTOLD Festival. There are expected hundreds of thousands of people during the 4 days of festival magic - July 30 - August 2.
The second half of the youth year at Cluj-Napoca will be at least as full of activities and events dedicated to youngsters and everyone else who has a young soul.
Here you can find a TIMELINE with some of the past and future Cluj 2015 events:
- Over 1.000 happenings in the first semester
- 500 volunteers trained and involved so far
- Increased local financing towards the cultural and youth sector
- From culture institutions, to the airport, to pizza places, or coffee shops, the community initiated events or campaigns dedicated to youngsters
- A network of local schools that empowers pupils to work together
- The Cluj-Napoca National Theater presented a play in open space for the first time in its history
- Most renowned festivals from Cluj-Napoca created youth editions
- 1.000 Untold Festival tickets sold during Christmas before announcing its name, location or any headliner
- First festival in the world where you could pay your ticket with blood
- 150 hours of events wrapped in 24 hours. It is possible when Cluj Never Sleeps
- Weddings at 50 meters above the city, a world premiere
- First charitable rooftop party in 2015 raised funds to rehabilitate a children’s hospital
- Art installations made with over 15.000 origami that colored the streets
- A CLUJ 2015 totem that rapidly became a meeting point and a „postcard” for the city
Follow the Cluj 2015 Calendar and the Facebook page Youth@Cluj-Napoca 2015 to find out what's next in the European Youth Capital!
|Event Date:||30 Jul.|